My name is Chris Le.
This is my personal blog. Everything written on this blog are my own and don’t reflect the views of my employer or coworkers.
I currently work at SEER Interactive. Half of my time is spent developing software we use internally. The other half the time I spend with clients in our analytics.
I’ve open sourced some software & tools:
- Facebook Likes in Excel. Uses DataNitro and Python to get Facebook like data into Excel.
- SEOmoz API for Google Docs. Get Linkscape data from the SEOmoz API into a Google Doc spreadsheet. Source code available.
- Google Search Scraper for Google Docs. Gets the first 10 results from a Google search and puts that in a Google Doc spreadsheet. Source code available here.
- (Not Provided) Report tool. It shows you over time how much of your referral traffic is being reported as “(Not provided)”
- Gattica. A Ruby wrapper around the Google Anatlyics API.
- Google Analytics Management API for PHP. A PHP wrapper for the Google Analytics’s management API that make it easier to work with.